The MF Beastie by Mick Fanning Softboards
is a well-balanced, high-volume board that offers superb stability and lift without sacrificing performance. This soft top surfboard is perfect for beginners planning to spice their experience by moving to a shorter board or more advanced surfers who would like to add a capable board to their quiver.
The MF Beastie is surprisingly light and is able to carry speeds over smaller waves with its wide round tail. The board is able to catch waves easily and easy to paddle around. It is able to hold its own in most surf conditions and allows you to securely ride up and down the face of the wave. The MF Beastie comes with an EPS core that is wrapped with carbon and epoxy cloths.
- Includes FREE set of soft fins
- EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) core wrapped with carbon & epoxy cloths
- Hydro Carbon Spine
- Wide round tail
- Futures or FCS fins compatible (select below)
- 6'0 x 20' x 2' 5/8" (37L)
- 6'6 x 22' x 2' 3/4" (46.2L)
- 7'0 x 22' x 2' 3/4" (50L)
- 7'6 x 22' 5/8" x 2' 7/8" (57.5L)
- 8'0 x 22' 5/8" x 2' 7/8" (61.5L)