The Buell RB1 2MM S/S Men's Fullsuit in Black/Storm colorway is the ideal wetsuit for surfers looking for some warmth and protection in relatively warm water conditions. This wetsuit is constructed using 'Ninja Neoprene' which is incredibly lightweight and extremely flexible while providing optimum protection.
The 2mm thick RB1 Fullsuit with its soft Ultraspan flex fabric and strategically placed panels allows maximum flexibility and freedom of movement. Tripled glued, blind stitched seams and snap-tight outer flap 'technology' ensures a tight seal even during wipeouts.
- Recommended water temperatures: 62°- 68°F (16° - 20°C)
- Material: "Ninja Neoprene" with Ultraspan flex-fabric on the exterior
- Seams: Triple glued, blind stitched seams with power-lite "Sizzle" seam seal
- Entry system: Over the top, chest zip entry, and snap-tight outer flap "technology"
- Lining: Soft Ultraspan flex-fabric material
- Key Pocket: easy to access and secure key pocket
- Knee pads: Embossed Supratex Tuff kneepads
See the Buell Men's Wetsuit Size Chart, below for more info.