Surfhouse Adventures California
Truth is, California boasts some of the world's best sunsets, burritos, surf spots and beers. Encinitas in So Cal has become a favorite for plenty of surfers and travelers alike looking for a creative and inspirational nook to call home…. or Surfhouse Encinitas.
Southern California has no shortage of activities, fun times and good vibes! At Surfhouse we guarantee you’ll experience all 3 of these no matter the length of your stay! Here’s what a typical day looks like at the Surfhouse.
1. Rise and shine with a coffee and breakfast from the many local cafes nearby. Or simply cross the street to grab delicious food and freshly roasted beans at Coffee Coffee.
2. Score clean, fun waves with plenty of surf spots for surfers of all levels.
3. Cruise into lunch with some of the best cuisines on offer (it’s hard to go past the classic Californian burrito).
4. Keen for an afternoon adventure? Stand-up paddleboarding, kayaking, brewery tours and hiking are all on offer, just to name a few.
5. Before heading out on the town for some local craft beer and a bite to eat, make sure you catch a world-class San Diego sunset and get ready to do it all again tomorrow!
We’ve elaborated on steps 1,2 and 3 above (because we know how much ya’ll love food, beverages and waves)!
Coffee spots: Coffee Coffee – Bump Coffee
Eats: Fish 101 – The Lani
Surf Spots Nearby: Seaside Reef – Cardiff Reef – Pipes – Swami’s – Moonlight – Sunset Cliffs – Oceanside – Blacks Beach – Trestles.
The San Diego International Airport (SAN) is only a 30-minute drive from Surfhouse making things super easy, or you can drive from LAX. Of course, airport transfers to Surfhouse are available to make your trip as seamless as possible.
Surf Camp packages are available with Surfhouse Adventures for those looking to stay a week or longer. You can find out more info on these packages here. No board? No worries! Surfhouse supplies all surf equipment for guests traveling without aboard! They also offer bikes, wetsuits and a range of surf craft for those smaller days.
For those seeking a short-term stay, no problem! They’ve got you covered with a large selection of comfy rooms to settle into and start living like a local.
Surfhouse guests will experience the best surf spots in San Diego and score the most fun waves in town. Remember, Surfhouse surf guides are experienced surfers and will share their favorite local surf spots.