The Travelracks Surfboard Soft Racks by Curve are a simple solution for transporting your surfboards on your vehicle's roof. These soft racks are made as small as possible for easy transort when not in use, fitting easily into your boardbag or luggage when traveling. As you know, most rental cars are not equiped with fixed roofracks so traditional tie down straps won't work.
These soft racks are quick and easy to install and can be mounted through doors and can be fitted on 99% of roofed vehicles. The double rack capacity in a single rack, allowing 1-6 shortboards, 1-3 longboards or 1-2 SUPs. See more of how they work in the video below.
- Lightweight (under 2 lbs) and perfect for air travel
- Quality zinc & plastic coated metal components to prevent corrosion
- 3 connection options: through doors, load bars (roof rails), or gutters/sills
- Single tightening point for quick and easy access
- Perfect for surfboards in boardbags
- Compact 6" x 4" x 3" storage pouch included to keep the racks stored when not in use